PASTA E FAGOLI
3 teaspoons oil
- Sauté meat in oil in large 10 quart pot until beef browns. Drain.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minute.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pot along with beef stock, oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, Tabasco, sauce and pasta .
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Serve, topped with fresh parmesan
- NOTES : Makes 10 quarts! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches or FREEZE for later or SHARE with friends. Serve with crusty Italian bread and a salad!