Monday, March 12, 2012

Italian Sausage and Tortellini soup video

Hi Foodies!
My newest video is up and running at
for the Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup!

It is so yummy it will certainly be a favorite in your home. It is based on the Italian Pasta soup. I am going to see if any of my cousins have my Nana's Pasta e Faglio recipe!!Any of these recipes can be adapted to you and your family's tastes. Be creative, add or subtract ingredients after trying the recipe. Let me know what you do!
My friend Sandy sent me this email ....on  How to make Basic Chicken Soup 8-10 quart soup po...":

"I have been cooking for 40 years and have not been successful with chicken soup before using this recipe. My husband and I both loved it! THANKS!"

Thanks Sandy!! Share the recipe and video!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment